St Albans Church
St Alban’s Anglican Church
With its first phase completed in 1907, St Alban’s church was built to serve the growing communities of Beacon Hill and Hindhead. Despite further developments in 1915 and 1929, the planned bell tower was never actually built.
Today, St Alban’s is a friendly and lively church with a diverse group of parishioners. It forms part of the Joint Benefice of Churt and Hindhead, working closely with its sister church of St John’s Churt.
9.00 am – Traditional Communion Service
10.30am – Family Service – monthly pattern: 1st All Age, 2nd&3rd Morning Worship, 4th Communion.
House Groups – see Church noticeboard
Messy Church –Sundays 4.00- 5.30pm every two months at Royal British Legion Club
phone: 01428 607818
[ The Parish Office is normally open 9am-3pm on Thursdays only. For anything more urgent please contact either the Vicar, Rev Richard Bodle, 01428 605305 or email@example.com , or one of the Churchwardens via firstname.lastname@example.org ]
Please note that when visiting the Church itself, the address for satellite navigation systems is:
St Alban’s Church