St Anselm’s Catholic Church
It was in 1934 that a local family converted a barn on their land to become a private chapel for local people to celebrate Mass. But it wasn’t until 1950 that the land on which to build St Anselm’s church was purchased – for the sum of £700! In 1954, St Anselm’s became a separate parish, but was subsequently amalgamated with Haslemere and Chiddingfold. Integrating the parishes, it was decided that St Anselm’s Church would have a regular Mass time on a Saturday evening.
For other events, please check St Anselm’s website
Parish Priest: Father Chris Bergin
Father Chris Bergin
21 Derby Road